About Our Advising Office
Our office provides international students with:
- Easy, one-stop access to finding various resources and services needed.
- Up-to-date information and advice on living in Japan to help international students’ transitions into new environment.
- Advices and services to promote intercultural exchanges on campus, in residence halls, and with local community members.
Walk-In Office Hours
|10:15-13:15||KI, Haruka||TAGUCHI, Yoko||UEMATSU, Kiyoko||AKIBA, Hiroko||SHIMMI, Yukiko|
|14:15-17:15||KI, Haruka||TAGUCHI, Yoko||UEMATSU, Kiyoko||AKIBA, Hiroko||SHIMMI, Yukiko|
East Campus LS/CGEE Building 2F, International Student & Study Abroad Advising Office
※No appointment necessary
※During the semester breaks (August-September, January-March), the office will open in the AM hours only （10:15～13:15）.
- Japanese Language Education Program
- International Student and Study Abroad Advising
- Faculty Members