Application for Dormitory

Note on Student Dormitories Provided by the University

International Affairs Office
Hitotsubashi University

Hitotsubashi University has four dormitories(Ikkyo-ryo, Residence Hall Kunitachi, Chuwa-ryo, and Keimeikan). Those who wish to stay in the dormitory should submit their applications by following the guidelines that will be announced in the months of June and December at the websites below.

【IMPORTANT】※Please use the following as your checklist ☑:
□If you are a/an (prospective) international student whose visa status is “Ryugaku (Study Abroad), you are eligible to apply. Please check the website of the International Affairs Office.
□Japanese students (including permanent residents of Japan) should check the website of the Student Support Office.
□The application period may differ depending on the dormitory.
□You can apply for dormitory residence prior to receiving your entrance examination result.
□Residence Hall Keimeikan is managed by the Student Support Office. *You cannot apply at the International Affairs Office.
□The dormitory selection is by lottery.

▷For Ikkyo-ryo, Residence hall Kunitachi and Chuwa-ryo, please check the website:

▷For Keimeikan, please check the website (mostly in Japanese):


Share On

Current International Students 在学中の留学生の方へ