For Keimeikan, please see the below link.
Room Numbers and Announcement for New Residents
※If you are a(an) MEXT/exchange student, your room number will be announced later.
※Please read "Announcement for New Residents of Hitotsubashi University" thoroughly.
※For Kunitachi and Chuwa-Ryo, we will contact you directly.
Mandatory Subscription of Fire Insurance (For All Students)
【IMPORTNANT】All residents are required to sign up for a fire insurance contract according to the residence hall regulation.
Deadline for submission of cetificate: Friday, October 5, 2018
Deadline for submission of certificate: Friday, September 21, 2018
※We arrange the fire insurance for couple and family room, so if you have any inquiries, please visit the International Affairs Office.
※If you do not submit the certificate of the insurance by the deadline, your residency permission for the residence hall will be rscinded.
For further inquiries, please contact the International Affairs Office of Hitotsubashi University.
☆【New applicants (Exchange/MEXT/Nikkensei)】Entering September 2018
1. If you would like to apply for a room in residence hall, please follow instructions provided by your exchange/MEXT coordinators at Hitotsubashi University.
・Your application period is only valid during the application period which will be informed by your coordinators. If you apply before/after the designated application period, your application is invalid.
2. If you have questions about application, please refer to the FAQ below.
- For MEXT Scholarship Students
- For Privately Financed International Students
- For Exchange Students
- Information about Visas and Life in Japan
- Support Services for International Students