Laws and customs regarding alcohol differ according to country. In Japan, persons under the age of 20 are prohibited by law from drinking alcohol.
Hitotsubashi University set up the "Hitotsubashi University Student Alcohol Policy" after a past tragic incident that was triggered by alcohol. The university will take disciplinary action against any student who violates the policy. Please read the policy carefully.
- For MEXT Scholarship Students
- For Privately Financed International Students
- For Exchange Students
- Procedures after entering Hitotsubashi University
- Request for a Certificate
- Information about Visas and Life in Japan
- Residence Status and Various Procedures
- Part-Time Jobs and Work Permit
- Map to Tachikawa Branch, Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau
- National Health Insurance
- Renting an Off-Campus Apartment
- Student Discounts on Public Transportation (Gakuwari)
- Riding a Bicycle in Japan
- Alcohol Policy
- If a Major Earthquake Occurs...
- Support Services for International Students