Research Student (non-degree student) Admissions
To study at Hitotsubashi University as a research student, please confirm the qualifications firstly by Application Guidelines.
Qualifications for admission are as follows. Please refer to the application guidelines for details.
- Those who are nominated by a foreign government.
- Those who are currently enrolled in one of our partner institutions and are nominated by the partner institution.
*An official letter of request from the partner institution will be required.
- Those who have passed the first screening of Japan - Taiwan Exchange Association.
Please e-mail us if you think that you are qualified. We will send you the necessary application documents after confirming your qualifications.
Maximum of 2 years.
November 1, 2017 - Novemeber 6, 2017 (for April 2018 admission) *Screening results announced in December
May 15, 2018 - May 21, 2018 (for September 2018 admission) *Screening results announced in June
International Affairs Office
2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186-8601, Japan
- Privately Financed Students
- MEXT Scholarship Students
- Exchange Students
- International Student Orientation