Research Student (non-degree student) Admissions
To study at Hitotsubashi University as a research student, please confirm the qualifications firstly by Application Guidelines.
Qualifications for admission are as follows. Please refer to the application guidelines for details.
- Those who are nominated by a foreign government.
- Those who are currently enrolled in one of our partner institutions and are nominated by the partner institution.
*An official letter of request from the partner institution will be required.
- Those who have passed the first screening of Japan - Taiwan Exchange Association.
Please e-mail us if you think that you are qualified. We will send you the necessary application documents after confirming your qualifications.
Maximum of 2 years.
November 1, 2018 - Novemeber 6, 2018 (for April 2019 admission) *Screening results announced in December
May 13, 2019 - May 17, 2019 (for September 2019 admission) *Screening results announced in June
Educational Affairs Division
2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186-8601, Japan
- Privately Financed Students
- MEXT Scholarship Students
- Exchange Students
- International Student Orientation