Please check the websites below that correspond to your inquiry.
If you would like to send an e-mail or to call directly, please check here (Japanese only).
International Student Advising
- Advising Office
- If you do not know who or where to ask, visit here. Online advising is available also（Reservation required).
- Online Reservation
- International Student and Study Abroad Advising Office offers online advising in the afternoon (appointment required) for registered HU students while classes are in session. For online advising, please review the advisor-on-duty calendar, then proceed to make an appointment, 1 business day or more in advance.
Walk-in advising in the morning is also available. No appointment is necessary.
- Educational Affairs Division
- Course Registration, Various certificates, Registration Status.
- Graduate School Offices
- Visit responsible deparment and search the office.
- Course Instructors・Academic Supervisors
- Visit responsible department and search the instructor or supervisor.
Care and Well-being
- Health Center
- Health examination, medical treatment, counseling, hospital rocommendation, first aid, various checkups.
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- If you need support, or if you wish to support students with disabilities, visit here.
- Student Advising and Counseling Office
- School life, career counseling, interpersonal relationship, physical and mental health related.
- Student Services Division, and Residence Hall Advisors
- Dormitory, Apartments, Application for dormitory tutors.
- Japanese Language Education Program
- International Student and Study Abroad Advising
- About Advising Office
- Message from the Director
- International Student Support
- Incoming Exchange Students
- Voice of Students
- Language Community
- Orientation Materials
- Faculty Members