International Student Online Advising (for HU students only)
To make a reservation for online advising, please follow the instructions below.
１）Reservation rules （Must read for first-time users）
- International student online advising requires advance reservation. On-the-day reservation is not accepted.
- Reservation can be made for the next two weeks ahead, but only one appointment per day.
- Multiple appointments in the same day or appointments that are more than two weeks away will be cancelled.
- You may cancel your own reservation up to one day before the day of the appointment via URL provided in a reservation confirmation e-mail. On-the-day cancellation (though not recommended) must be notified via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No-show without notice will result in restrictions of further online advising usage. For the courtesy of advisors, please notify us of your cancellation IN ADVANCE.
- When making a reservation, you must register using your HU e-mail address. Per our information security policy, reservations made with personal e-mail address shall be cancelled.
Register your request via Google Form from the URL below.
Weekdays (except for school holidays) 14:30-17:15
Walk-in advising is also available on weekdays from 10:15-13:15 (appointment not needed）. Advisor-on-duty will be happy to meet you in person.
- Once you submit the form, you will proceed to a clickable appointment calendar. From the pull-down menu, select “ISSAAO ONLINE”.
- You may select any time slots that are highlighted in white (gray boxes are already occupied).
- Upon making reservation, please use HU e-mail address only.
- Japanese Language Education Program
- International Student and Study Abroad Advising
- Faculty Members