International Residence Hall Application

Public Applicants

If you are a/an (prospective) international student whose visa status is “Ryugaku (Study Abroad),

Apply here

Other Applicants

If you are exchange students, newly arriving MEXT students, Nikken-sei,

   ・Newly arrived MEXT Students

   ・Newly arrived Interchange Association Japan (Taiwan) Students,

   ・Newly arrived research students

   ・Foreign government sponsored students

   ・Scholarship recipients from international organizations

   ・Exchange students

Apply here

Residence Hall Keimeikan

●For Keimeikan, please see here.

【IMPORTANT】All residents are required to sign up for a fire insurance contact according to the residence hall regulation. More information is here.


For further inquiries, please contact the the Student Services Division 'Accommodation section' of Hitotsubashi University.
E-mail:dormitory(at)   * Please convert (at) to @ and send.

Share On

Current International Students 在学中の留学生の方へ