For Keimeikan, please see the below link.
International Residence Hall Application (Fall 2020)
・Newly arrived MEXT Students
・Newly arrived Interchange Association Japan (Taiwan) Students,
・Newly arrived research students
・Foreign government sponsored students
・Scholarship recipients from international organizations
【IMPORTANT】All residents are required to sign up for a fire insurance contract according
to the residence hall regulation.
More information are below.
For further inquiries, please contact the the Student Services Division 'Accommodation section' of Hitotsubashi University.
Email：stu-ry.g2（at）dm.hit-u.ac.jp * Please convert (at) to @ and send.
- For MEXT Scholarship Students
- For Privately Financed International Students
- For Exchange Students
- Procedures after entering Hitotsubashi University
- Request for a Certificate
- Information about Visas and Life in Japan
- Support Services for International Students