International Residence Hall Application
If you are a/an (prospective) international student whose visa status is “Ryugaku (Study Abroad),
If you are exchange students, newly arriving MEXT students, Nikken-sei,
・Newly arrived MEXT Students
・Newly arrived Interchange Association Japan (Taiwan) Students,
・Newly arrived research students
・Foreign government sponsored students
・Scholarship recipients from international organizations
Residence Hall Keimeikan
●For Keimeikan, please see here.
【IMPORTANT】All residents are required to sign up for a fire insurance contact according to the residence hall regulation. More information is here.
For further inquiries, please contact the the Student Services Division 'Accommodation section' of Hitotsubashi University.
E-mail：dormitory（at）ad.hit-u.ac.jp * Please convert (at) to @ and send.
- For MEXT Scholarship Students
- For Privately Financed International Students
- For Exchange Students
- Procedures after entering Hitotsubashi University
- Request for a Certificate
- Information about Visas and Life in Japan
- Support Services for International Students