Spring 2021 Residence Hall Application

If you wish to live in the residence halls in Spring 2021, please apply after reading the application guidelines carefully.


Application Guideline

Chuwa-ryo Application Guideline

Kunitachi Residence Hall (Single Room) Application Guideline

Kunitachi Residence Hall (Couple/Family Room) Application Guideline

Ikkyo-ryo (Single Room) Application Guideline

Ikkyo-ryo (D Building) Application Guideline


※You cannot apply to Chuwa-ryo and International Residence Hall Kunitachi at the same time.


Lottery Results

Chuwa-ryo Lottery Results

Kunitachi Residence Hall Lottery Results

Ikkyo-ryo Lottery Results (Single rooms)

Ikkyo-ryo Lottery Results (D building)



If you have been accepted or waitlisted, please read the following carefully.

■Those who will move in

All students must inform us of their move-in date through the【Move-in Date Notice Form】during the following period.

【Submission period】March 1st- March 18th, 2021

■Room Cancellation

If you wish to cancel your room, please submit the【Room Cancellation Form】within 2 weeks of the announcement of the lottery results.

Even if it is past 2 weeks, please submit the form immediately if you need to cancel your room.


※You may be charged the first monthbs rent if you fail to contact us by the deadline.


●For Keimeikan, please see here.

【IMPORTANT】All residents are required to sign up for a fire insurance contact according to the residence hall regulation. More information is here.


For further inquiries, please contact the the Student Services Division 'Accommodation section' of Hitotsubashi University.
Email:dormitory(at)ad.hit-u.ac.jpp   * Please convert (at) to @ and send.

Share On

Current International Students 在学中の留学生の方へ