Transportation from Airports
Transportation from Airports (Narita and Haneda) to Hitotsubashi University Kunitachi Campus
Taking a train is the most convenient way to get to Hitotsubashi University from Narita International Airport and Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport) (see below). Depending on your arrival time, you can also take a bus from either of the airports to Tachikawa Station. From Tachikawa Station to the Kunitachi Campus, please take a train or taxi.
Kodaira International Campus
About a 7-minute walk from Hitotsubashi-Gakuen Station on the Seibu Tamako Line.
- For MEXT Scholarship Students
- For Privately Financed International Students
- For Exchange Students
- Procedures after entering Hitotsubashi University
- Request for a Certificate
- Information about Visas and Life in Japan
- Support Services for International Students