Map to Tachikawa Branch, Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau
3-31-2 Kita, Kunitachi-shi, Tokyo
Tachikawa Homu Sogo Chosha
A 30-minute walk from the North Exit of JR Tachikawa Station
We recommend you to take a bus.
- Go to Bus Station #12 outside the North Exit of Tachikawa Station.
- Take Tachikawa Bus #53 for Kita-machi.
- Get off the bus at Tama Shakenjo. Pay 170 yen when you get off.
A 30-minute walk from Kunitachi Station (15 min. by bicycle)
Please note that there is no bus from Kunitachi Station to the Immigration Bureau.
- For MEXT Scholarship Students
- For Privately Financed International Students
- For Exchange Students
- Procedures after entering Hitotsubashi University
- Request for a Certificate
- Information about Visas and Life in Japan
- Residence Status and Various Procedures
- Part-Time Jobs and Work Permit
- Map to Tachikawa Branch, Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau
- National Health Insurance
- Renting an Off-Campus Apartment
- Student Discounts on Public Transportation (Gakuwari)
- Riding a Bicycle in Japan
- Alcohol Policy
- If a Major Earthquake Occurs...
- Support Services for International Students