Please check the websites below that correspond to your inquiry.
If you would like to send an e-mail or to call directly, please check here  (in Japanese).

International Student Advising

Advising Office

If you do not know who or where to ask, visit here. Online advising is available also(Reservation required).

Online Reservation

International Student and Study Abroad Advising Office offers online advising in the afternoon (appointment required) for registered HU students while classes are in session. For online advising, please review the advisor-on-duty calendar , then proceed to make an appointment, 1 business day or more in advance.
Walk-in advising in the morning is also available. No appointment is necessary.

Student Services

Educational Affairs Division (Japanese)

Course Registration, Various certificates, Registration Status. (in Japanese)

Graduate School Offices

Visit responsible deparment and search the office.

Academic/Career Support

Course Instructors・Academic Supervisors

Visit responsible department and search the instructor or supervisor.

Career Support Office

Career Support for international students

Care and Well-being

Health Center

Health examination, medical treatment, counseling, hospital rocommendation, first aid, various checkups.

Office for Students with Disabilities

If you need support, or if you wish to support students with disabilities, visit here.

Student Advising and Counseling Office

School life, career counseling, interpersonal relationship, physical and mental health related.

Housing Services

Student Services Division, and Residence Hall Advisors

Dormitory, Apartments, Application for dormitory tutors.