International Residence Hall Application

Public Applicants

If you are a/an (prospective) international student whose visa status is “Ryugaku (Study Abroad),

Other Applicants

If you are exchange students, newly arriving MEXT students, Nikken-sei,

  • Newly arrived MEXT Students
  • Newly arrived Interchange Association Japan (Taiwan) Students,
  • Newly arrived research students
  • Foreign government sponsored students
  • Scholarship recipients from international organizations
  • Exchange students

Residence Hall Keimeikan

For Keimeikan, please see here.

All residents are required to sign up for a fire insurance contact according to the residence hall regulation. More information is here.



For further inquiries, please contact the the Student Services Division ‘Accommodation section’ of Hitotsubashi University.
* Please convert (at) to @ and send.