For Exchange Students
This page shows information for current international exchange students. If you wish to apply to Hitotsubashi University as an exchange student, please check the page for prospective international exchange students.
General information for current international students will be updated on News & Information for Current International Students.
International Student Orientation Handouts
Handouts given in the International Student Orientation for Spring/Summer 2018 are available here for your reference.
1. HGP Information Session
2. Course Registration for Undergraduate Exchange Students
*For additional information, please click here.
Spring/Summer 2017 Course Registration Day for Exchange Students
Undergraduate Exchange Students
- Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Time: 9:00 - 14:00
- Place: 1F Conference Room, LS/CGEE Building, East Campus
Graduate Exchange Students
- Period: September 18 - September 26, 2018
- Place: The office of your graduate school
Scholarship Information for Exchange Students
JASSO Student Exchange Support Program (Scholarship for Short-Term Study in Japan)
Selection of JASSO scholarship candidates is done during the exchange student application procedure. Candidates must submit the application form when they apply for exchange student admission. Please see the details here.
Hitotsubashi University Foundation Scholarship
No information is currently available.
Procedures before Returning Home
When the semester is over and your departure date is confirmed, please contact the International Affairs Office. Please complete all the necessary procedures before leaving.
Exchange students MUST inform the International Affairs Office of any temporary absences from Japan.
- For MEXT Scholarship Students
- For Privately Financed International Students
- For Exchange Students
- Information about Visas and Life in Japan
- Support Services for International Students