Accommodation / Scholarship Information


Residence Halls

The application period for the Residence Halls is earlier than Admission Notice. Please pay attention to the application period. For more information, please visit this page.

Off-Campus Apartments

Please click here for more details.

Exemption from Tuition Fees

We have a 50 or 100 per cent tuition exemption system for degree-seeking students who have outstanding grades and need financial aid. Please contact the Student Services Division (Gakusei Shien-ka) for details of the selection process.


There are some scholarships you can apply for after you have enrolled. In most cases, you need good Japanese language skills for the application and screening process.

Scholarships for privately financed international students are below;

  • Hitotsubashi University Foundation (Foreign student scholarship)
  • Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarship for Privately Financed International Students
  • Scholarships Offered by Private Organizations